The Dairy Processors Association of Canada (DPAC) is the only national organization representing the public policy and regulatory interests of dairy processors in Canada. DPAC supports the continued growth and sustainability of the dairy industry. It recognizes that a strong, united voice for the dairy industry will benefit Canadian processors, producers, and consumers.
To this end, DPAC gathers intelligence and provides a forum for industry leaders to connect. It collaborates with industry and government stakeholders to facilitate membership contribution to the public policy dialogue.
Why join DPAC? DPAC members benefit from the following:
- Access to information and expertise, including:
- Staff expertise in all aspects of dairy policy and regulation at the federal level
- Members-only economic and policy research and analysis
- Timely and relevant news/information regarding the dairy sector
- A voice in shaping DPAC’s strategic objectives, policies and advocacy efforts
- The opportunity for representation at DPAC’s Board of Directors
- Networking opportunities with other DPAC members
DPAC members have the opportunity to help shape the future of the dairy industry.
For more information about becoming a member, please contact the DPAC team at firstname.lastname@example.org.