Covid-19 Information and Resources
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, dairy processors across the country have worked hard to ensure that their operations continued with limited disruption to the food supply chain while also keeping their employees safe. DPAC has continuously engaged with federal and provincial governments to ensure dairy processors received the support they needed to meet the needs of Canadians.
Federal Government Covid-19 resources
For current situation update of Covid-19 in Canada: Government of Canada Information on COVID-19. There are a number of updated resources available on the Public Health Agency of Canada website for the public including guidance for sectors.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada COVID-19 information for the agriculture and agri-food industry
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety COVID-19 Health and Safety Resources
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety Pandemic Info Share hub for businesses to pandemic-related good practices and resources
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency COVID-19 information for industry
- Health Canada Covid-19 vaccinations information and resources
- Federal/Provincial/Territorial Public Health Response Plan for Ongoing Management of COVID-19
DPAC Statements on Covid-19
- DPAC welcomes this initial government support to the food supply chain (May 6, 2020)
- Joint DPAC-DFC statement on milk supply situation (April 2, 2020)
- Providing Canadians with a continuous and ample supply of nutritious dairy products while protecting employees’ health is the top priority of dairy processors (March 18, 2020)
- Statement from the Dairy Processors Association of Canada on Canada’s Milk and Dairy Products Supply and COVID-19 (March 16, 2020)