I am a health and nutrient-conscious person who focuses more on clean eating, so dairy products come in handy for all my meals. One of my go-to breakfasts or a free workout snack would be this recipe, which is a very quick and easy-to-make snack. The beauty of this quick snack is that you could meal-prep for the whole week and personalize it with your favourite toppings to make it even better. Hope you give it a try!
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup lukewarm water
maple syrup or vanilla, to taste
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup of 2% of milk
- In a mason jar, mix chia seeds and water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes. This starts hydrating the chia seed more quickly.
- Stir in vanilla extract and maple syrup to taste (substitute vanilla with cinnamon powder if you like).
- Add plain greek yogurt and 2% milk. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add fruits to the top; my favourites are strawberries and blueberries.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.