The national voice of the dairy processing sector
Established in 2003, the Dairy Processors Association of Canada (DPAC) is the national voice of the dairy processing industry, representing the public policy and regulatory interests of Canada’s dairy processors. Our members represent some of the most recognized brands in Canada and provide work to over 24,500 Canadians, contributing $16 billion to the national economy.
A thriving Canadian dairy industry, trusted by consumers.
As the leading expert-based organization representing Canadian dairy processors, we work to provide leadership and advocate for a consumer-focused, sustainable dairy industry through trust-based partnerships.
- Dairy knowledge and expertise
- Trust-based partnership and collaboration
- Inclusivity and respect for diversity
- Responsiveness to the consumer
- Responsible advocacy leadership
- Ethics, integrity and professionalism