The national voice of the dairy processing sector
Established in 2003, the Dairy Processors Association of Canada (DPAC) is the national voice of the dairy processing sector, representing the public policy and regulatory interests of Canada’s dairy processors. Our members represent some of the most recognized brands in Canada and provide work to over 24,500 Canadians, contributing $18 billion to the national economy.
A united voice for a thriving dairy industry.
As the leading expert-based organization representing Canadian dairy processors, we work to develop trust-based partnerships and advocate for a collaborative vision for the Canadian dairy industry.
- Dairy knowledge and expertise
- Trust-based partnership and collaboration
- Inclusivity and respect for diversity
- Responsiveness to the consumer
- Responsible advocacy leadership
- Ethics, integrity and professionalism