The Dairy Processors Association of Canada (DPAC) is the national voice of Canada’s dairy processing industry, representing the public policy and regulatory interests of Canada’s dairy processors.
DPAC’s mission is to provide the leadership needed to create a thriving Canadian dairy industry that is sustainable and focused on the needs of Canadian consumers. DPAC works closely with government, dairy farmers, and business leaders to ensure that dairy processors’ voices are represented in public policy and regulatory discussions of importance to the industry.
DPAC’s team of dedicated and knowledgeable experts work hard to ensure that dairy processors have the information and support they need to make smart business decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
Benefits of DPAC membership
- Shape public policy. Members are encouraged to provide input on DPAC advocacy initiatives and responses to government consultations.
- Inform processor positions. Members inform DPAC’s work with dairy farmers and the key policy decision making body responsible for milk production in Canada such as the Canadian Dairy Commission.
- Access technical expertise. DPAC’s regulatory experts work with CFIA, Health Canada, and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada to identify and address issues of concern to dairy processors. Through our Dairy Regulatory/Technical Committee, DPAC facilitates conversations with government officials to ensure that members have the information they need to meet Canada’s high standards for food safety and production.
- Expand your knowledge of the industry. Gain exclusive access to DPAC Data Dashboard and DPAC’s economic and policy research and analysis.
- Stay in the loop. Receive updates on key trends in the dairy industry and policy and political developments on Parliament Hill through DPAC’s monthly newsletter and other market updates.
- Keep in touch. Network with other DPAC members through committees and meetings.
Help us shape the future of Canada’s dairy processing industry. Join DPAC today.
Want to know more about what a DPAC membership can offer your company? Contact Mathieu Frigon. President and CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.